vrijdag 7 september 2012

spanish words

hello in spanish= hola.

goodnight in spanish. =buenas noches

spanish for friend= amiga o amigo.

love you in spanish=te quiero o te amo.

see you tomorrow in spanish = te vere manana

lo anotaste=  I see

how is it going in spanish.= como estas

thanks in spanish.=gracias.

no thanks in spanish. = no gracias

can I help you in spanish. =to puedo ayudar?

its fun in spanish.= divertido
igual yo  has ta luego te quiero=I see you I love you.

nos vemos hasta luego.= good night and sweet dreams.





Estoy bien.= I am fine.

Adios.=good bye.

hasta luego= see you later.

buenos dias. = good morning.
lo  siento. - I am sorry.
yo no comprendo. = I do not understand.

de nada.= you are welcome.

por favor.=please.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten